Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Burn Up





















"I felt a rumblin' beneath my feet, and the whole world was shaken free..." Or: presenting a fiery six pack for your listening pleasure. And how's that for a centerpiece, my amigos da musica? Brimstone all the way. Blazing artwork by Tinca. Woosh...

Boyd Rivers - That Fire Shed In My Bones
LaVern Baker - Soul On Fire
Clifton Gibbs & The Selected Few - Brimstone And Fire
Link Wray - Fire And Brimstone
The Saints - Just Like Fire Would
Bullet Lavolta - X Fire

4 comments:

tincaveerman@gmail.com said...

Love LaVern Baker!

Ernie Goggins said...

I always enjoy your six packs

Ramone666 said...

@Tinca: thought you would
@Ernie: cheers, another fine one coming up soon

Anonymous said...

I agree with Ernie there, Ramone. Your six-packs are always a treat! I especially like the Boyd Rivers and LaVern Baker tracks.