Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Rebel Music





















Back with a bang, as they say. It's been way too long since we featured any raï around here, the uplifting rebel music of north Africa. So let's go all out and feature a couple of the coolest chebs today, belting out some hypnotic classics from the maghreb. And since we're talking secular stuff here, why not make it a good ole six pack...

Cheb Kader - Al Awama
Cheb Mami - H'Rabti
Cheb Khaled - Chebba
Cheb Zahouani  - Djatni El Magloua
Cheb Sahraoui - Deblet Gualbi
Cheb Zergui - Ana Dellali

1 comment:

SlipOn said...

Popular ringtone in 2018
Hi everybody
Today I will share with everyone is music. Music is fun. Fun music. Music brings me sanity. I'm going on the music road. That is Ringtone. Free ringtones for people around the world.

These are vibrant tunes that you can reference and install:
- Faded ringtone download
- Havana ringtone download
- Aaja Ni Aaja ringtone
- Paniyon Sa ringtone
- In My Feelings ringtone
You can leave a review for me, it helps me improve the ringtone more to do a new look for the world of ringtones. Visit my homepage to find more ringtones: top 100 ringtones

Thank you!