Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Of Kings...












"I used to be a king and everything around me turned around, but I know all I have to do is sing and I'll lift myself way off the ground..." Presenting part 1 of a royal megamix. Stay tuned for installment #2.

Graham Nash - I Used To Be A King MP3
Bob Dylan - Queen Jane Approximately (live Rotterdam '87) MP3
William Bell - A Tribute To A King MP3
Soft Boys - Queen Of Eyes MP3
Minutemen - King Of The Hill MP3
Ike & Tina Turner - Mojo Queen MP3
Henry Cow - Nine Funerals Of The Citizen King MP3
David Bowie - Queen Bitch MP3
Guided By Voices - Weed King MP3
Rachel Sweet - Truck Stop Queen MP3

2 comments:

Sock MonKey 1 said...

Hi. Thanks for the tunes you've been putting up here. I noticed today that the song labeled "Guided By Voices - Weed King" is, in fact, a copy of David Bowie - Queen Bitch. Like I said, thanks.

Ramone666 said...

Cheers mate, but I guessed you pushed the wrong button somehow. Bitch is Bitch & Weed is Weed.