Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Four-letter Word


















Not even X-mas yet and I´m thoroughly sick of the white stuff already. As Jesse Winchester sings: "I was tuning in the six o'clock newscast, and the weather man mentioned snow, as soon as I heard that four-letter word, I was making my plans to go..." Snow, be gone. A cold cold six pack.

Jesse Winchester - Snow (demo version) MP3
Little Feat - Six Feet Of Snow MP3
Galaxie 500 - Snowstorm MP3
Simon Joyner - Out Into The Snow MP3
Bill Monroe - Footprints In The Snow MP3
Jonathan Richman & The Modern Lovers - Abominable Snowman In The Market MP3

1 comment:

ib said...

I haven't listened to that slice of Lowell George in a long while, Ramone666. A timely reminder.

After the novelty all those fat soft flakes wafting down has worn off, the reality is freezing little feet.